Attention foodies! It’s time to preheat your ovens as PBS stations across the U.S. turn their collective mind palaces to the Easter weekend and bring you The Great British Baking Show — Easter Masterclass. The former Great British Bake Off judging duo of Mary Berry and Paul Hollywood showcase some of their favorite Easter recipes. In a step-by-step guide, Mary and Paul show how to make the ultimate hot cross buns, a classic simnel cake, delicious chocolate custard tarts and a lemon meringue nest.
Recipes from the GBBS — Easter Masterclass special include:
- Simnel cake by Mary Berry
- Chocolate custard tarts by Paul Hollywood
- Easter biscuits by Mary Berry
- Easter lemon pavlova by Mary Berry
- Hot cross buns by Paul Hollywood
- Tsoureki bread (Greek Easter bread) by Paul Hollywood
The Great British Baking Show — Easter Masterclass premieres this weekend on PBS stations across the U.S. Check local listings!
In: Odds & Sods